Thursday, November 4, 2010

What I Feel About After Watching Nick Vujicic Video
When I watch the video I feel upset a little bit because I’m very lucky that I still have a legs and hand. I am so grateful and appreciate what I have now. Beside that, I feel that I want to change a little bit. Why? Because I feel that before I see that video I am not really good, I’m a bad girl and very bad. Why? I like t bullying people, like to complaining and more things. But after watching that video I also learn something, that is when you fall or failed, you should get back and try again and again and again. Let me tell you something about me before. On 2008 I was taking Engineering and he also the same class with me but I am not defeat him I want to say here about my subject. Well, I am taking engineering drawing for two years. From 1st I take that subject I already failed and I think I will failed forever. I done my course work very good but too sad that what I have done in my exam is not very good. I failed, I didn’t pass. My brain start working to think negative side. Why? Because I keep failed and never pass. So when my teacher give us homework I never done because my mind said that I will not pass. But the good thing is I attend that class as usual, I never show that I started don’t even like this subject anymore. I keep pretending until the SPM exam came. Wow, everyone surprise when the Engineering Drawing I didn’t came. I didn’t show myself because I don’t have confidence in myself so why do have to seat on that exam, right? But that is old story. If I could turn back, I will seat my exam even though I am afraid to failed. I will get back and fight. So now I will not thinking like that again. That’s the end of my story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment